Everyone has been pretty quiet. A few of you have posted photos to the flickr pool, I’ve heard that a few people have sent and received items (very exciting) – but no-one’s emailed me with any issues or problems, which is great, but I thought it was high time for a catch up.
The important things that you should know are:
- The last day for mailing your parcel is 16 June 2014 (You can post before then if you like, as many have.)
- Make sure you enter the GIVEAWAY! I’ve opened the main giveaway up to all Aussie and Kiwis, but there is a bonus entry you can gain for being a swap participant. Also, there are 2 spot prizes just for swappers – to be drawn later.
Anyway, here are a few photos of your sneak peeks that I’ve ‘stolen’ from the flickr pool …
And while you’re at it, make sure you check out the sewing posts I’ve been posting here in the last couple of weeks … including:
- Interview with Talia Christine about her 'In Stitches' challenge
- 30 Minute Mini Skirt Tutorial by Ros of Sew Delicious
- A bit about why I sew
- One of my favourite sewing tips
- My sewing space and how I store (hoard) my fabric
… And now for the ‘linky