Last night I put out this question on my Facebook page :
You all commented with some great and some very interesting responses, (Tamara, Andrew sadly declined to model houndstooth undies.)
In the end I decided to make this hoodie for Noah using the Somerset Hoodie pattern which I’ve used before here. Because it has a crossover neckline I was able to reuse the feature of the original top saving myself about 4 steps. Winning! I also adapted the pattern a bit given this shortcut and I also lined the hood with a bit of neon knit fabric. For the back and sleeves I used some black rib knit and I repurposed another old top for the back of the hood and the bands/cuffs.
I may not sew for the final couple of days of Kids Clothes Week, because we are planning on taking a bit of a much needed impromptu holiday/ mini-break.
But I’ve much enjoyed the sewing I’ve managed to get done over the week.
For the rest of my KCW sewing from this week go here.
Joining in with …