- In a burst of nesting energy last week, I decided to wash some baby clothes – all the new born sized unisex ones and a selection of Noah and Isabelle’s old boy and girl ones. This is the funnest kind of washing!
- Boys on the left, girls on the right – which pile will this baby be wearing, I wonder?
- I can’t quite believe that Noah used to be able to fit in this wee stretch and grow!
- Plodding along with more of this.
- As above
- Residue from sewing – little threads on the bump (amongst other pieces of lint.)
- An awesome giveaway prize I won c/- BaoBaby's Facebook page. It also included a BeBops nappy and some Green Monkey Organic Baby Food.
- The nappy rash (“Bum Bum Balm”) looks great.
Belatedly joining in with the lovely Em over at the Beetle Shack (man how much do I love her current header! Wow!)