I went to a friend’s baby shower on Saturday, this is what I wore:
Dress and belt: hand-me-downs from my Sister (tag on the dress says ‘Magnolia’); floral cardigan: op shop; bag: local second-hand boutique; leggings: Glassons, Shoes: Number One Shoe Warehouse
- Please excuse the cheesy grin.
- Pretty pleats and flowers, a lovely combination.
- I consider a looking down on the bump shot to be mandatory at this stage (and yes, my feet have not been visible for some time).
- Due to said inability to see feet, I hope you appreciate the lengths I went to, to take this shot of my feet. (I may or may nor have picked fluff off the floor in preparation for this photo)
- Aren’t the sequins pretty?
See here for more of my maternity style posts.