There are two things I feel that I need to get off my chest.
1. I keep forgetting how far along I am. My midwife tells me this is a sure sign that I’m not a first time Mum.
2. This is a new dress. In between this, the dress I featured here plus a couple of pairs of shorts (that will no doubt make their appearance here soon enough) I’ve bought quite a few new clothes recently.
But… this is my first Summer pregnancy and I really like to feel good about the way I look especially when pregnant.
I’ve also enjoyed taking advantage of some of the post Christmas sales and shopping for non-maternity-specific clothing so I can also wear them after this baby. I think there is a bit of myth out there that makes Women feel that they have to buy overpriced maternity clothes, when really there are so many other options – more on this in a future post!
- dress – Just Jeans (on sale $39.95 down from $89.95), this is the 2nd Summer dress I’ve got half price from there! Yusss!
- necklace – a gift from friends at my baby shower I had for Isabelle. (Every brought a bead and I made it from that.)
- Wooden bangles – old, from one of those cheap chains stores, diva or equip?
- Jandals – Havaianas, the most comfiest jandals in the whole wide world which I live in during the Summer months!
And now for something totally different…
Last night Toby and Natasha introduced us to Wish lanterns and we set off a couple in the sky. They go about 1km high before they go out. It was a lot of fun!