Recently I stumbled upon Foundry and instantly fell in love. They have gorgeous prints at really affordable prices and lovely tote bags too.
Wanting to brighten up my bedroom a bit I decided to purchase the 'Ever After' print in A4 size. That’s the one on the left in the pic below.
(It was really affordable too at NZD$20 plus postage.)
Wanting to share the love with you guys, I asked Alana from Foundry if she would consider hosting a giveaway here on my blog.
She was super generous and sent me, along with my purchase, the lovely 'the many and the few' print in A4 (see above right); to be used as a giveaway (OR to keep myself!!)
As much as I would LOVE to keep it myself, I have decided to give you all the chance to win it for yourself!
* This print is A4 on 250gsm Matt Stock and is unframed (it would look lovely in a white frame.)
(Remember this is for 'the many and the few' print.)
* I will open this giveaway to NZ and Australia
* This giveaway will close Next Tues 27 February 9pm (NZ time), I will then draw the lucky winner randomly.
How to enter:
* Visit Foundry's website and comment back here with your favourite product.
For extra entries you can:
1) Share this link on facebook;
2) Tweet about it;
3) Blog about it; and or
4) Follow my blog.
That’s a potential 5 entries!!! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
And make sure you check out Foundry for yourself, but be warned – if you do purchase from them, expect excellent and super friendly service! (Can you tell I’m a happy customer?)
[NB: Please include your email address in the comment too – if it’s not linked in your profile!]